- TUITION FEES UK – £9,250 / EU & INT – £14,750 / US – $38,000
- SCHOLARSHIPS Find out more >
- DURATION 4 Years (Full-time)
- START DATES September & January
- LOCATION Richmond Hill Campus
- ACCREDITATION Richmond University QAA / Middle States Commission of Higher Education (US)
Business Management: Entrepreneurship
UCAS CODES: 4 YEAR PATHWAY – N100
Are you ready to unlock your entrepreneurial spirit and make your business dreams a reality? This exciting degree is designed to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you need to run your own business from inception to implementation.
Beginning with the principles of Business Management, you’ll consider how finance, socio-economic factors, politics, geography, language and culture all influence business.
Top reasons to study this programme:
- Learn within the flexible Liberal Arts framework. Choose your own path – find out more about the Liberal Arts
- Equips you with the ability to understand all the aspects of business management from start-ups to multinationals
- Opportunity to tailor your study of Entrepreneurship by taking minors from a wide range of academic disciplines
- You will learn to develop an entrepreneurial mindset to help you grow as an entrepreneur or an entrepreneur, enhancing your opportunities to develop in start-ups and large multinationals
- Acquire substantial business acumen, alongside developing your leadership potential and strategies to grow a business from a start-up into a globally recognised company
- Option to benefit from practical working experience through an internship in a leading entrepreneurial business in London or anywhere else in the world
- Work on specific projects and research that will facilitate your entry to global entrepreneurial and tech industries
Enhance your employability
Our students have gone on to a range of successful careers in finance, business, media and not-for-profit organisations thanks to the unique teaching experience at Richmond. We spoke to those alumni as well as faculty members and employers about career prospects for future students graduating with a dually accredited liberal arts degree.
“Inspired by our student entrepreneurs, graduates, and alumni, we have re-designed the curriculum of Entrepreneurship pathway, so the students remain curious, passionate, and determined to be entrepreneurial , as a founder of their own business or grow in an entrepreneurial organisation.”
– Hamad Khan, Programme Leader
“Being at this university has been a blast: from meeting people from all over the world, to a great faculty always ready to help. The international environment definitely broadened my horizons, as I got exposed to many and many cultures and ways–of–doing.
On the academic side, the flexibility of the academic plan is something I really appreciated: choosing my schedule and having the opportunity to pick my own electives, allowed me to create my tailored university experience, which I didn’t have back in my home country.
All in all, this freedom we get as students helps us understand the importance of managing time wisely and makes us feel more in charge of our academic path. I believe that my experience at Richmond has well prepared me for my next steps. Being in the SGA, working for the university and finding the right internship with the Internship Office were my most important milestones, and they all greatly contributed to enhance my academic preparation and taught me real–life skills that I am finding overly useful in the professional world.”
“One of the best aspects of my course is gaining both a US and UK degree, it’s opened wider opportunities and has allowed me to study abroad. The university internship office is always willing to offer advice and guidance. They helped me find a marketing internship as this was the field I was interested in post-graduation, and I gained invaluable experience.
I had sole management of Together TV’s social media channels and created promotional materials on Final Cut Pro and Photoshop. For example, during the Black Lives Matter movement, I proactively adjusted show schedules and social media posts to reflect our solidarity to the cause.”
“One of the things that I have loved about this course is the exposure you get to all aspects of business studies, from finance, human resource management, marketing or operations management – all have widened my perspective. Yet, by far the most valuable aspect of this degree has been the opportunity to do an internship. I spent 12 weeks working for a start-up company, Fate v Future, in which I got to work side-by-side with the founder – an amazing entrepreneur from whom I’ve been able to learn a lot and gain many valuable skills for my future career.”