Student right to know
The Federal Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) includes a variety of federal reporting and disclosure requirements. This page provides quick links to this information. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible office.
Quality, Teaching Standards & Accreditation
The University uniquely awards a UK and US degree for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, having been granted Taught Degree Awarding Powers (TDAP) by the Privy Council in the UK. The University also holds US degree-granting authority from the State of Delaware under accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Richmond has also undergone a successful full institutional review by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for high standard teaching and has also been recognised as a leading international university of 2016 by the Higher Education Review.
Upon successful completion of their studies, students graduate with two degrees, one from the UK and one from the US, a unique opportunity that opens up more work opportunities globally.
Students in our BSc Accounting & Finance degree programme benefit when they graduate with eight exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) professional examinations. ACCA is a globally recognised body for professional accountants.
Students in our BSc Accounting & Finance degree programme plus several other programmes in our Business School (see website for details) benefit when they graduate with exemptions from The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) qualification.
The University is a member of an internationally renowned business organisation, AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB connects educators, students, and business to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders.
Facts, Figures & Useful Information
Click below to find detailed information on Richmond University or click through the individual links.
- All new entrants by State
- All new entrants, non-USA
- Appeals and Complaints
- Completion Cohort Rates
- Crime Statistics (Draft, Final)
- Fire Statistics
- Graduate Outcomes
- Health Care & Counselling
- Recent Internships
- Progression & Retention Rates
- Student Withdrawal
- Safety & Security
- Student and Parent/Guardian Charters
- Student Satisfaction
- Study Abroad at Richmond
- Study Abroad Opportunities for Richmond students
- Support for Students with Additional Needs
For more information on all the Universities policies including Safeguarding, Security and Privacy, please visit our dedicated webpage.
Financial Assistance & Title IV (FAFSA) Consumer Information
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Net Price Calculator
- Private Education Loan Disclosures (Including Self-Certification Form)
- Scholarship & financial assistance for current students
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Student Loan Information Published by the U.S. Department of Education