Trojan Transfer Plan (TTP) Freshman Year in London program, in partnership with the University of Southern California (USC)
An International Education,
A London Location,
A Global Future
Flexible Start Dates
British and international internships
Is this a guarantee of admission to USC?
This is a path to admission, not a guarantee of acceptance. USC typically finds a space for each student who submits a suitable application, avoids misconduct, and meets the conditions specified above. Those failing to meet all of the conditions above will be considered, but there is the possibility of being declined.
USC cannot guarantee admission to a specific major, particularly in cases where space is limited, or for which an audition or portfolio are required, or lower-division pre-requisites are not yet satisfied. Students who meet these terms are typically be offered a space at USC, either in their first- or second-choice major, or in “open/undeclared” status. Students admitted without a declared major — a common situation at USC — will receive academic advisement to help direct them toward a program of study that helps them meet their goals.
- Confirmation Deposit
- Housing Deposit
- Housing (shared room with meal plan)*
Fees for 2017-18 Academic Year
*Room rates vary depending on option selected
How to apply
Applying to Richmond for the TTP Freshman Year in London is easy. Simply fill out the ‘Visiting Student Application Form for the TTP Freshman Year in London’ and send it to our Office of Admissions for North America in Boston (contact details included in the application form).
Once you have submitted the application form to Richmond, we will liaise with USC on your application. USC will share application data with Richmond, including:
- Personal statement/essay
- At least one recommendation from a teacher or counselor
You can usually expect an admissions decision from Richmond within 1 week of Richmond’s receipt of your application.
Any questions about Richmond or the admissions process? Please feel free to contact our Boston admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 450-5617.
I had such a wonderful experience at Richmond University. The beautiful campus was close to all the London attractions. The professors work hard with you to succeed, and I made some incredible life-long friends there. I did not want to come home.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- Richmond Professors Richard Bevan and Rehana Zaman will take part in Multiplexing II at Cineworld Glasgow on Tuesday 21st MarchMarch 17, 2017 - 11:48 am
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am