- Social Status
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PhD – Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- FHEA – Fellow, Advance HE, UK
- MPA – Columbia University, USA
- MSc – Boston University, Belgium
- BSc – Deree – The American College of Greece
- Lianidou, T., Lytle, A. and Kakarika, M. (2022) “Deep-level dissimilarity and leader-member exchange (LMX) quality: The role of status”, Journal of Managerial Psychology. 10.1108/JMP-02-2021-0050.
- Kakarika, M., Lianidou, T., Qu, Y. and Bligh, M. (2022) “Organisational behaviour in the COVID-19 context: Effects of supervisor-directed deviance on retaliation against subordinates”, British Journal of Management, 33(1), 435-454. 10.1111/1467-8551.12579.
- Lianidou, T. (2021) “The role of status and power inequalities in leader-member exchange”, Leadership, 17(6), pp. 654–673. 10.1177/17427150211026419.
- Lianidou, T. and Zheng, W. (2022) “Contextual factors influencing effects of leader characteristics on leadership outcomes”. 82nd Academy of Management Annual Meeting, August, Seattle, USA.
- Lianidou, T. and Zheng, W. (2021) “When do leader characteristics affect leadership outcomes? A status perspective”. British Academy of Management Conference, September, Virtual.
- Lianidou, T. and Zhu, D. (2021) “Institutional logic shifts and employee perceptions: The role of decoupling”. British Academy of Management Conference, September, Virtual.
- Lianidou, T. and Kakarika, M. (2020) “More threatened but not more retaliatory: Contextualizing leader responses to upward social undermining during the COVID-19 pandemic”. Organizational Behavior Division COVID-19 Research Plenary, 80th Academy of Management Annual Meeting, August, Virtual.
- Lianidou, T. and Holahan, P. (2019) “The global pecking order: The effect of the leader’s country of origin on leader affect”, 4th Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Leadership Symposium, May, Corfu, Greece.
- Lianidou, T. and Holahan, P. (2018) “Top management team (TMT) infanticide: An evolutionary perspective of how successor CEOs make decisions about TMT membership”, 34th European Group for Organization Studies (EGOS) Colloquium, July, Tallin, Estonia.