How to make a payment with a credit/debit card
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make a payment using a credit or debit card online. Please make sure you have read through all the instructions before making a payment.
- Access Self-Service via the following link: My Richmond Self-Service or click the button to the right of this page.
- Log in using the following details:
- Username: your Richmond ID number (this can be found on your offer letter)
- Password: your date of birth (DDMMYY format)
- Click on Finances and then on Balance
- Select the appropriate entry term from the dropdown box:
- 2018/Fall/RIASA for students studying BA International Sports Management in Leeds
- 2018/Fall/London for all other students studying in London
- Enter the payment amount in the Amount field and click Make Payment
- Check the transaction amount and transaction currency before submitting your payment. If the currency is not correct, please contact the Admissions Office before making a payment.
- Follow the payment instructions on the TouchNet portal to process your payment. Remember to print a receipt as proof of payment once your payment has been successfully processed.