The Application Deadline: 1st of May
Students from the USA not studying at one of our partner institutions:
If you are not studying at one of our partner institutions, you should apply through our American partner AIFS. Please click here for further details.
Students from our US partners and students from outside of the USA (including students from our non-US partner universities):
If you are studying at one of our partner institutions, or if you live outside of the USA, please complete the Summer School Application Form and return it to Richmond Admissions with your supporting documentation by the 1st of May 2017.
- Choice of two classes per session (your preferred choice and an alternative)
- Academic qualifications/transcript
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the main page of your passport
- One passport-sized photograph
- Accommodation Declaration section on Application Form
What happens next?
Upon receipt your application, we will email you with an invoice and instructions on how to make full payment online by credit card and other payment methods once we have approved your application and you have accepted your Summer School study place.