- TUITION FEES UK/EU – £9,250 / INTERNATIONAL – £14,750 / UNITED STATES – $38,000
- DURATION 3 Years (Full-time) / 4 Years (Full-time)
- START DATES September & January
- ACCREDITATION Richmond University QAA / Middle States Commission of Higher Education (US)
- LOCATION Richmond Hill Campus
- SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABILITY
UK/EU – £3,085 p.a. / International – up to £4,750 p.a. / US – up to $23,000 p.a.
Digital Communication & Social Media
UCAS CODES: 3 YEAR PATHWAY – RU11 / 4 YEAR PATHWAY – D200
Would you like to gain the skills to succeed in a digital world? Social media and digital communication have become fundamental to the work and lives of people across the world; revolutionising politics, culture, society, and business.
Our new BA (Hons) Digital Communication and Social Media programme gives you the practical skills and indispensable knowledge you need to become part of this thriving industry.
Combined with a strong theoretical spine, this highly flexible programme is transferable for any workplace or career, whether you wish to build your own brand, aspire to work for a large organisation in a digital role, or envisage doing further study.
Top reasons to study this programme:
- Learn within the flexible Liberal Arts framework. Choose your own path – find out more about the Liberal Arts
- Gain all the digital skills you will need for any workplace or career, from building your own personal brand to a digital role in a large organisation
- Combine breadth of approach with opportunity to specialise in area of digital communication which interests you the most
- Benefit from the teaching of our renowned academics and guest lecturers
- Gain vital work experience through an internship in a digital role internationally or in London, a hub of the global media communications industry
- Develop strong communication skills in small classes within an international environment, alongside students from all over the world
Enhance your employability
Our students have gone on to a range of successful careers in finance, business, media and not-for-profit organisations thanks to the unique teaching experience at Richmond. We spoke to those alumni as well as faculty members and employers about career prospects for future students graduating with a dually accredited liberal arts degree.
“We’re delighted to offer this new BA programme, which provides students with the skills they need to succeed in the dynamic world of digital communication and social media. This flexible, versatile, and rigorous programme seeks to future-proof graduates for the intellectual and professional opportunities offered by new technology.”
– Dr Sam Brooker, Programme Leader