Other Sources of Funding
Richmond’s Open4Funding Network allows you to search hundreds of funding options inside and outside of the UK.
Simply CLICK HERE and start your search!
If you need assistance, please see us in the Student Affairs office or contact us at email@example.com
Additional Financial Assistance (for US citizens):
Student Scholarship Search
Additional Financial Assistance – UK Loan Programs (for non-US citizens):
Student Finance England
Funding for Postgraduate Students:
You may want to have a look at these websites as they provide further information on how you can finance your postgraduate study in the UK:
International Student Calculator
According to research by The UK Council For International Student Affairs (UKCISA), student finance is the number one concern for international students. Almost a quarter (23%) of them said they didn’t have enough money to live on. Of those who had experienced hardship, 72% said they underestimated the cost of living. Only 25% of students took out possessions insurance, which is concerning as students are often targeted. Also, many have unrealistic expectations of how much time they can spend working.
The International Student Calculator enables students to:
- Build a lifestyle budget and see how it balances by week, month or over a year.
- Understand how they will spend their time as well as their money in the UK
- Get information on areas like insurance and banking as well as guidance on the costs of living
- Learn from case studies and top tips from other students
- Save their budget so they can use it before arriving or during their studies!
The International Student Calculator is there to help you plan and manage your money for study in the UK.
The UNIAID Student Life Wiki is an interactive uni guide which allows students to view and edit articles about their town, University, living costs, and much more.