- TUITION FEES UK – £9,250 / EU & INT – £14,750 / US – $38,000
- SCHOLARSHIPS Find out more >
- DURATION 4 Years (Full-time) / 4 Years with Foundation inc additional semester (Full-time)
- START DATES September & January
- LOCATION Richmond Hill Campus
- ACCREDITATION Richmond University QAA / Middle States Commission of Higher Education (US)
Business Management: International Business
UCAS CODES: 4 YEARS – N210
NEW: 4 YEARS WITH FOUNDATION – RF05
Are you interested in making an impact in the business world? Gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in management in an increasingly global business environment with this programme which will take you from new student to future business leader.
The journey begins from day one. As finance, socio-economic factors, politics, geography, language and culture all influence business, you’ll begin the programme with an exploration of how these can help shape business strategy within an international marketplace.
Top reasons to study this programme:
- Learn within the flexible Liberal Arts framework. Choose your own path – find out more about the Liberal Arts
- Gain a broad and in-depth understanding of all aspects of business management from understanding operations and supply chain to managing businesses internationally
- Option to add a minor to your International Business pathway in a related subject area, enhancing your employability
- Benefit from practical working experience through an accredited internship in London with leading business organisation
- Ease of access to both academics and industry practitioners in International Business creates inspirational and supportive education
- Truly international environment at Richmond and US and UK degree helps access to leading graduate schools in the UK and the USA
Watch the programme video
We talk to Associate Professor Inma Ramos and student Zara on the benefits of studying Business Management: International Business BA (Hons) at Richmond, The American International University in London.
“International Business is a popular pathway, which has been designed to let students open their minds and be able to think and act strategically in the challenging and post-Covid world awaiting us.”
– Hamad Khan, Programme Leader
“Being at this university has been a blast: from meeting people from all over the world, to a great faculty always ready to help. The international environment definitely broadened my horizons, as I got exposed to many and many cultures and ways–of–doing.
On the academic side, the flexibility of the academic plan is something I really appreciated: choosing my schedule and having the opportunity to pick my own electives, allowed me to create my tailored university experience, which I didn’t have back in my home country.
All in all, this freedom we get as students helps us understand the importance of managing time wisely and makes us feel more in charge of our academic path. I believe that my experience at Richmond has well prepared me for my next steps.
Being in the SGA, working for the university and finding the right internship with the Internship Office were my most important milestones, and they all greatly contributed to enhance my academic preparation and taught me real–life skills that I am finding overly useful in the professional world.
I am from Italy, and my internship was with a South Korean agency called TutoringGo. This Summer instead I am interning as a copywriter in an advertising company called FCB Milano.”
“One of the best aspects of my course is gaining both a US and UK degree, it’s opened wider opportunities and has allowed me to study abroad. The university internship office is always willing to offer advice and guidance. They helped me find a marketing internship as this was the field I was interested in post-graduation, and I gained invaluable experience.
I had sole management of Together TV’s social media channels and created promotional materials on Final Cut Pro and Photoshop. For example, during the Black Lives Matter movement, I proactively adjusted show schedules and social media posts to reflect our solidarity to the cause.”
“One of the things that I have loved about this course is the exposure you get to all aspects of business studies, from finance, human resource management, marketing or operations management – all have widened my perspective. Yet, by far the most valuable aspect of this degree has been the opportunity to do an internship. I spent 12 weeks working for a start-up company, Fate v Future, in which I got to work side-by-side with the founder – an amazing entrepreneur from whom I’ve been able to learn a lot and gain many valuable skills for my future career.”