The safety and wellbeing of our students and staff are our highest priority.
We are taking all necessary steps to ensure our students are supported, closely following UK Government guidance.
We will ensure that all of our applicants and offer holders will be kept updated with the latest information on teaching for programmes due to commence in Fall 2022.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 23 Undergraduate programs including International Relations, Psychology (BPS Accredited) and International Business
- Our students voted Richmond in the top five London universities for overall satisfaction levels on the quality of the course in the 2021 National Student Survey (NSS)
- More teaching hours than equivalent UK university programs
- Small class sizes providing a more personal approach
- Extensive internship and study abroad opportunities
- From 2020/21 overseas students can stay in the UK for 2 years
- Generous scholarship up to $23,000
OUR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Accounting and Finance (BSc)
- American Studies (BA)
- Art History & Visual Culture (BA)
- Business Management: Data Analytics (BA)
- Business Management: Entrepreneurship (BA)
- Business Management: International Business (BA)
- Business Management: Human Resource Management (BA)
- Communications: Advertising & PR (BA)
Gain an outstanding American education in London, the world’s top student city
London has been crowned the world’s top city for students for the third year in a row, according to a new survey which looks at the best places to live and study around the world.
QS, July 2021
Hear from our students
“Studying here at Richmond has definitely given me that international environment I was looking for and has been truly and amazing experience!
Classes here are so enriching and engaging, not only because I love what I’m studying but also because of the structure in which classes are taught. The classes are interactive and never overwhelming in size, and I am amazed how much I have enjoyed learning and growing in these past two years.
The diversity within Richmond helps to create and very unique peer environment. The close-knit students here push each other at all times to be more kind, courageous, accepting, and curious, all while striving for academic excellence. It’s the perfect school for a student who wants to learn and live globally and have a lot of fun along the way.”
– Sky Harsch, Michigan, USA BA International Relations