Help finding accommodation?
Homie– A new all-inclusive service that finds private accommodation to rent in Central London
They take care of the property search, schedule all viewings and even come and pick you up to transport you to and from your viewings!
*Students get 50% off
Student Living London-a property search agency that helps students relocate to London: from finding properties to negotiating contracts–help is there every step of the way.
There are a number of ways to find accommodation in and around the areas of Richmond and Kensington, such as:
- By word of mouth and through recommendations from other students who are moving back home, or to the Kensington campus
- Campus advertisements: Students wanting others to share with them will often put up notices; feel free to display an advert yourself!
- Local newspapers and newsagents – The Richmond & Twickenham Times and The Evening Standard provides details of agents and private landlords looking for tenants, and newsagents may have cards in their window offering accommodation or looking for people to share
Student accommodation providers
There are many student accommodation companies in London. Facilities are varied, but they offer an opportunity to live in accommodation with other international students around the city centre:
- Yara Students – high quality student accommodation in Holland Par
- Lightfoot Hall – quality student accommodation in one of the most desirable postcodes in London, SW3
- Digstudent – a luxury student development conveniently located between our two campuses
- Lee Abbey – a facility very close to our Kensington campus, it is also very affordable for the area
- The Nido Collection – luxury accommodation in the heart of West Hampstead. Providing trendy facilities & a unique events programme all just 10 minutes from Bond Street.
- International Students House (ISH) – The main facility is near Regents Park, but they offer accommodation throughout London. Richmond is a member of ISH, so please mention us when booking accommodation!
- The Lyra – In North Acton, it offers contemporary student accommodation where you’ll enjoy plenty of space to both relax and study within modern, well-maintained and secure surroundings
- Unite Student Housing – Mostly clustered in Bloomsbury with easy access to libraries and academic facilities
- The Student Housing Company – has two central London properties
- Pure Student Living – Hammersmith and central London providers of modern student studios
- Fresh Student Living – Kingston provider
- Amro Vantage – Kingston provider
- My Student Halls – hall search engine
RAIUL’s semesters start earlier than most UK Universities, and finish in early May– so be sure to check they can house you from your start date, and that your contract does not run too late into the summer (unless you plan to stay in London).