Richmond Professor George Zhang gave a talk recently at Gresham College on “Why Should and Can British Learn Foreign Languages?” The talk was the first of the Master’s Seminar 2015 organised by the Worshipful Company of Educators, of which Peter Williams, one of the Trustees of the Richmond University London is the Master. In addition to the demands and needs in the UK for language skills in today’s globalised world, George also used his experience of the teaching of Chinese language, a language often mysteriously perceived to be very difficult to learn here, especially his work at Richmond to illustrate how language learning and teaching could be done in an enjoyable and fruitful manner.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the Selangor International Halal Conference, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 29, 2016 - 2:48 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the OIC Asian Trade and Economic Forum in MalaysiaNovember 28, 2016 - 10:24 am
- The Sir Cyril Taylor EndowmentNovember 28, 2016 - 10:13 am
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am