June 12 the first cohort of Visiting Richmond Fellows arrived on campus for the start of their two week residency fellowships. Sponsored by AIFS and Richmond the American International University in London the Fellows are in London to conduct research for upcoming UK-based projects which were shortlisted from a large number of partner university applications. Next week the fellows will be presenting, alongside Richmond faculty, at a symposium that is open to the academic community here at large and which is intended to initiate collaborative projects with Richmond colleagues (the conference programme can be found here). It is hoped that this fellowship will be an annual event which AIFS and Richmond can continue to sponsor for their international partners.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- Richmond Professors Richard Bevan and Rehana Zaman will take part in Multiplexing II at Cineworld Glasgow on Tuesday 21st MarchMarch 17, 2017 - 11:48 am
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am