On the 8th of June, 2016 the Centre for Learning and Teaching (CLT) at Richmond, the American International University in London (RAIUL) held a joint 1-day pedagogies workshop with the New College of Humanities (NCH), at Bedford Square in central London. The workshop was organised by Dr Joanne Paul (NCH) and Professor Michael Keating (RAIUL). Covering a range of social sciences and humanities subject areas, the three workshop panels covered innovative assessment methods, best practices in teaching, and embedding interdisciplinarity into the curriculum. Richmond faculty presenting included Dr Eunice Goes, Mr Neil Mackie, Dr Deborah Schultz, Dr Martin Brown, Dr Irina Iordacescu, and Professor Michael Keating. There was also an interesting and productive roundtable on teaching and learning with regard to international students, chaired by Robert Wallis, Associate Dean of Postgraduate Studies at RAIUL. The atmosphere was highly positive, and for many of the participants it was their first pedagogies workshop they had attended which was not internal to their institution. RAIUL looks forward to further collaboration with NCH in regard to teaching and learning.
- Richmond, The American International University in London is delighted to welcome Richmond Chamber of Commerce members on campus for the next Chamber Business EveningMarch 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am