I am an economist and political economist interested in the plumbing of financial and monetary systems. I specialise on monetary unions (the EMU and the CFA Franc), and on the working of Central Banks and Debt Management Offices. I am involved in several projects establishing a new theoretical and methodological approach to financial infrastructures.
At Richmond I teach introductory courses on Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
- Financial and Monetary Macroeconomics
- Monetary Infrastructures
- Critical Macro Finance
- Political Economy
- History of Economic Thought
- BSc, MSc, PhD (finishing) University of London
Teaching & learning
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics