Richmond Business School senior project exhibition
If you’d like to get a flavour of senior projects which are being undertaken by Richmond Business School students, come and experience a poster exhibition which is taking place on Tuesday 6 December, 3.00-4.00pm in the University’s reception area, Chiswick Park campus, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5AN.
To give you an idea of the projects involved, here are some of them being done by senior students majoring in International Business Management:
- Amal Hamdini is researching the potential perceived influence of cross-national (from Morocco to the UK) entrepreneurship on the UK’s culture. Her research involves interviews with Moroccan entrepreneurs in the UK
- Kieran Hardie is exploring the socioeconomic effects of governmental barriers on South-East Asian food vendors. His research includes sources such as newspaper articles, social media posts, YouTube videos and other streaming services
- Hamzah Aldlimi is investigating democratic work structures by analysing case studies; extracting policy recommendations that could allow such organisations to thrive within a competitive conventional economy
- Madeleine Keaveney is examining the extent to which investor behaviour is influenced by changes in dividend pay-outs in times of unforeseen distress. Her project is an event study of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Stefani Trimcheska is investigating the effects of money laundering on macroeconomic performance. Stefani applies multiple regression analysis to estimate the current magnitude of the money laundering problem, using cross-sectional data from 20 European countries
- Yara Saeed explores how sustainable tourism can impact socioeconomic development in Southern and East Africa by comparing and critically evaluating case studies from Malawi, Botswana, Kenya and Malaysia
We are looking forward to seeing you there!