Adjunct Professor Richard Bevan has been awarded the Gold Medal in Fine Art by the National Eisteddfod of Wales for his films, attracting a £5000 award. He produced 16mm films that include the film projectors as a central part of the work. Richard said: “The films have relatively unconventional forms – as long as two hours of a loop within a cinema, or as short as 13 seconds as the only work within a gallery.” Bevan’s films will be exhibited and he will feature in BBC 4 programme.
- Professor Simon Goldsworthy contributes guest blog to Higher Education Policy Institute websiteMay 15, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Richmond Hosts a successful first ‘Update TV Skills’ Symposium (22th April 2017)May 15, 2017 - 9:11 am
- Richmond ALUM and Professor of the summer British Fantasy class shortlisted for major new literary awardMay 5, 2017 - 11:16 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 9th June 2017May 17, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- CSPI Brexit/General Election event on evening of 25 MayMay 15, 2017 - 9:22 am
- The Wellbeing Research Centre’s round-table discussion on the environment takes place on June 16th 2017May 12, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Art, Design & Media Senior Projects Exhibition Opening April 20thApril 6, 2017 - 2:11 pm