Adjunct Professor Richard Bevan has been awarded the Gold Medal in Fine Art by the National Eisteddfod of Wales for his films, attracting a £5000 award. He produced 16mm films that include the film projectors as a central part of the work. Richard said: “The films have relatively unconventional forms – as long as two hours of a loop within a cinema, or as short as 13 seconds as the only work within a gallery.” Bevan’s films will be exhibited and he will feature in BBC 4 programme.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- Richmond Professors Richard Bevan and Rehana Zaman will take part in Multiplexing II at Cineworld Glasgow on Tuesday 21st MarchMarch 17, 2017 - 11:48 am
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am