Dr. Christopher Wylde was interviewed by Radio Sputnik UK today on the multi-faceted and ongoing saga associated with the corruption allegations levelled at Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner concerning personal enrichment through the awarding of federal contracts whilst she was President of Argentina between 2007-2015. Dr. Wylde teaches on the MA International Relations and MA International Development is a member of SPG.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the Selangor International Halal Conference, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 29, 2016 - 2:48 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the OIC Asian Trade and Economic Forum in MalaysiaNovember 28, 2016 - 10:24 am
- The Sir Cyril Taylor EndowmentNovember 28, 2016 - 10:13 am
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am