Richmond Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants who have a Bachelor Degree with GPA of at least 3.3/4.0 or a Bachelor (Hons) Degree with a 2:1 or above will be eligible for our Postgraduate Scholarship* which is a 10% reduction in tuition fees.
You will receive a confirmation email from our admissions office. If you have studied outside of the UK or USA then the equivalency will be assessed by the Admissions Office.
Once awarded, continuation of the Scholarship into the second and subsequent semesters of study will be dependent on the Scholar:
- Progressing normally on the programme, having achieved a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.7 by the completion of the previous semester; and
- Remaining in good standing and making a positive contribution to University life.
The fee waiver is cancelled in total if the student does not remain actively enrolled for three successive semesters (full-time programmes) or six successive semesters (part-time programmes).
The Postgraduate Scholarship may not be held in conjunction with any other form of financial or scholarship support from the University.
* Excludes MA Luxury Brand Management programme
Student Finance England (SFE) Postgraduate Loans
SFE Postgraduate Masters Loans are available for postgraduate degree award programmes at Richmond. If you start your programme in September 2018, you can apply for a postgraduate loan amount is up to a maximum of £10,609. Loans funds contribute towards tuition fees, study expenses or living costs (paid directly to the student).
How to apply
Applications for SFE postgraduate loans is available online at the Student Finance England website or you can download and print the application forms to send your completed loan application by post.
- Applicants must be under 60 years old and not hold postgraduate qualifications (masters’ degree award
- You can apply for a postgraduate loan even if you have an existing undergraduate loan
- UK national resident in the England on the first day of your programme
- EU/Swiss National resident for a period of three years on the first day of the postgraduate programme.
- You will be required to repay your student loan if you don’t complete your course.
- Further details about loan eligibility are available here
- 6% of income over £21,000 per year. Interest is charged at the Retail Price Index*** (RPI) +3% = 6.1% as of 2018/19.
- Your employer will deduct repayments when your salary reaches the minimum amount if you live and work the UK.
- If you live outside the UK, or if you go abroad for more than three months after you finish or leave your course, you must inform the SLC to make arrangements to repay your postgraduate loan.
- You must repay any undergraduate student loans you have at the same time.
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.