First published in the volume Radical Democracy and Collective Movements Today in 2014, Rekret’s and other contributions have just been published by the Turkish publisher KUY as Radikal Demokrasi :Kitlenin Biyopolitikası, Halkın Hegemonyası. In the essay Rekret argues against a recent series of influential political theorists that ground their understanding of social movements in ontological speculation.
- Paul Rekret publishes new book, Derrida and Foucault: Philosophy, Politics, PolemicsOctober 17, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Foreign Policy Analysis publishes new work on US Pacific military bases and empire by Richmond International History prof Dom AlessioOctober 9, 2017 - 9:23 am
- Visit to Blue Raincoat MusicOctober 2, 2017 - 10:32 am
- Fantasy Apocalypse – A One-Day Joint Symposium of all things Science Fiction, fantasy and horror with The University of Northampton and Richmond The American International University in LondonOctober 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- On Friday 13th October, one member of the electro comedy duo Cassetteboy will speak in Dr. Nicola Mann’s AVC 4205 Introduction to Visual Culture class. Cassetteboy are known for their ‘mashups’ of celebrities such as David Cameron and Alan Sugar.October 9, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 24th November 2017October 2, 2017 - 2:16 pm
- Dr. James D. Boys to give talk on the 2016 Presidential ElectionOctober 2, 2017 - 1:50 pm