First published in the volume Radical Democracy and Collective Movements Today in 2014, Rekret’s and other contributions have just been published by the Turkish publisher KUY as Radikal Demokrasi :Kitlenin Biyopolitikası, Halkın Hegemonyası. In the essay Rekret argues against a recent series of influential political theorists that ground their understanding of social movements in ontological speculation.
- Diverse Learning: The challenges and opportunities of working with dyslexic, dyspraxic and dyscalculic students.October 4, 2016 - 3:45 pm
- Paul Rekret’s work included in new book, Between Foucault and DerridaSeptember 30, 2016 - 1:24 pm
- ”In Search of Value: Early civilisations and Athenian thought” published in International Journal of Happiness and Development, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2016September 26, 2016 - 11:32 am
- Alumni Sanjay Raja to discuss the UK economyOctober 7, 2016 - 8:40 am
- Dr Paul Fisher presents “What should we (not) expect of central banks?”September 28, 2016 - 10:42 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 26th October 2016September 19, 2016 - 8:00 am
- Dr Sue Pell has been invited to present the paper “Research at the Intersection of Archives and Cities: Using Activist Archives in the Study of Urban Struggle”September 14, 2016 - 1:51 pm