THR 4105 – Movement II The Physical Impulse. A group-devised piece developed by students over three classes, drawing in part on ensemble techniques from Grotowski and Complicite.
- Richmond sends student delegates to the RTS London CentreOctober 27, 2016 - 3:09 pm
- Diverse Learning: The challenges and opportunities of working with dyslexic, dyspraxic and dyscalculic students.October 4, 2016 - 3:45 pm
- Paul Rekret’s work included in new book, Between Foucault and DerridaSeptember 30, 2016 - 1:24 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 25th November 2016October 27, 2016 - 8:33 am
- Alumni Sanjay Raja to discuss the UK economyOctober 7, 2016 - 8:40 am
- Dr Paul Fisher presents “What should we (not) expect of central banks?”September 28, 2016 - 10:42 am
- Dr Sue Pell has been invited to present the paper “Research at the Intersection of Archives and Cities: Using Activist Archives in the Study of Urban Struggle”September 14, 2016 - 1:51 pm