New Student Government Association announced for 2023/24
Students voted recently for the next Executive Board of the University’s Student Government Association (SGA), effective from next academic year, 2023/2024. The SGA represents all students at Richmond American University London in areas such as academics, student welfare, estates, and the overall mission of the University. Throughout the year, they also organise events and campaigns to help all students make the most of university life.
This is how the new Executive will look:
- President Jessie Garcia (Fall) and Arianna Zampognaro (Spring)
- Executive Vice President for Academics Anthony Mata
- Vice President for Campus Life Preksha Bhatt
- Co-Events Coordinator Tanmay Chandarana and John Vélez de Segovia
- Public Relations Officer Ashton Graus
- Treasurer Hiba Ouadia
Current students can contact the SGA at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank the 2022-23 team (Bryan Cortright, Jessie Garcia, Arianna Zampognaro, Jennah Finnegan, Marcin Stryjecki, and Sabrina Fielden) for their hard work, and offer our congratulations to the new team!