Students on Richmond’s Luxury Brand Management MA will be gaining some great insights with the help of a wide range of industry professionals through the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design speaker events organised for the remainder of the year.
This week will see Greg Daines from Chanel speaking in person at the College. Greg is People & Organisation Manager for the Fashion and Watch & Fine Jewellery Divisions at Chanel.
Greg will be sharing his experiences to peel back the curtain on how to best navigate hiring managers, recruiters and HR professionals as a candidate.
This regular speaker programme for students on the Luxury Brand Management MA programme (run in affiliation with the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design) provides inspirational lectures from notable alumni and luxury brand industry professionals (from organisations such as Chanel) as well as a chance to visit luxury brand headquarters and fashion houses in London. Anna Wintour, Stella McCartney and Victoria Beckham are just some of the international fashion and celebrity icons who have taken part in the speaker programme.
This is the programme of speaker events for this term, available to students on the MA programme:
- Wednesday 29 September – Hamish Bowles, International Editor at Large for Vogue
- Wednesday 6 October – Phillipa Morgan, Global Director of Content Management & Editorial Director, Licensing at Condé Nast
- Wednesday 13 October – Charlotte Turner, Sustainability Consultant
- Wednesday 20 October – Gregory Daines, People & Organisation Manager, Fashion and Watches & Fine Jewellery, CHANEL
- Wednesday 27 October – Martina Bonnier, Editor-in-Chief, Vogue Scandinavia
- Wednesday 3 November – Sarah Mower, Fashion Critic Vogue.com
- Wednesday 10 November – Tiggy Maconochie, Founder, Maconochie Photography
- Wednesday 17 November – Angéle Alberti, Director, Fire Creative
- Wednesday 24 November – Helen Anthony, Fashion Designer
- Wednesday 1 December – Julian Vogel, PR Guru and CEO Modus
Find out more about the Luxury Brand Management MA programme here.