Tessa Fleming, an alumna of Richmond’s MA in Art History programme, presented a paper entitled ‘The Demand for Death: Benjamin West and General Wolfe’ in the ‘Copy That: Painted Replicas and Repetitions before the Age of Appropriation’ session at the College Art Association conference in Washington, D.C., on 6 February 2016. Fleming is Chair of Social Studies Department at Santa Margarita Catholic High School where she teaches AP Art History, Modern and Contemporary Art Honors, and US History.
- Richmond, The American International University in London is delighted to welcome Richmond Chamber of Commerce members on campus for the next Chamber Business EveningMarch 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am