Tessa Fleming, an alumna of Richmond’s MA in Art History programme, presented a paper entitled ‘The Demand for Death: Benjamin West and General Wolfe’ in the ‘Copy That: Painted Replicas and Repetitions before the Age of Appropriation’ session at the College Art Association conference in Washington, D.C., on 6 February 2016. Fleming is Chair of Social Studies Department at Santa Margarita Catholic High School where she teaches AP Art History, Modern and Contemporary Art Honors, and US History.
- Professor Simon Goldsworthy contributes guest blog to Higher Education Policy Institute websiteMay 15, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Richmond Hosts a successful first ‘Update TV Skills’ Symposium (22th April 2017)May 15, 2017 - 9:11 am
- Richmond ALUM and Professor of the summer British Fantasy class shortlisted for major new literary awardMay 5, 2017 - 11:16 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 9th June 2017May 17, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- CSPI Brexit/General Election event on evening of 25 MayMay 15, 2017 - 9:22 am
- The Wellbeing Research Centre’s round-table discussion on the environment takes place on June 16th 2017May 12, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Art, Design & Media Senior Projects Exhibition Opening April 20thApril 6, 2017 - 2:11 pm