Dr Sue Pell has been invited to present the paper, “Research at the Intersection of Archives and Cities: Using Activist Archives in the Study of Urban Struggle” at the British Sociological Association’s Cities and Mobilities Study Group Workshop, “Urban Methods on the Move” at Goldsmiths College, University of London on 15 September 2016. Information about the paper and the workshop can be found here.
- Paul Rekret publishes new book, Derrida and Foucault: Philosophy, Politics, PolemicsOctober 17, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Foreign Policy Analysis publishes new work on US Pacific military bases and empire by Richmond International History prof Dom AlessioOctober 9, 2017 - 9:23 am
- Visit to Blue Raincoat MusicOctober 2, 2017 - 10:32 am
- Fantasy Apocalypse – A One-Day Joint Symposium of all things Science Fiction, fantasy and horror with The University of Northampton and Richmond The American International University in LondonOctober 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- On Friday 13th October, one member of the electro comedy duo Cassetteboy will speak in Dr. Nicola Mann’s AVC 4205 Introduction to Visual Culture class. Cassetteboy are known for their ‘mashups’ of celebrities such as David Cameron and Alan Sugar.October 9, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 24th November 2017October 2, 2017 - 2:16 pm
- Dr. James D. Boys to give talk on the 2016 Presidential ElectionOctober 2, 2017 - 1:50 pm