Dr. Christopher Wylde has published a new co-edited book with Cara Levey (UCC) and Daniel Ozarow (Middlesex) “De la Crisis del 2001 al Kirchnerismo: Cabios y continuidades” with Prometeo. The book is a revised, updated, and translated volume that brings analysis of the Kirchner years into the context of the election of Mauricio Macri in Argentina.
- Diverse Learning: The challenges and opportunities of working with dyslexic, dyspraxic and dyscalculic students.October 4, 2016 - 3:45 pm
- Paul Rekret’s work included in new book, Between Foucault and DerridaSeptember 30, 2016 - 1:24 pm
- ”In Search of Value: Early civilisations and Athenian thought” published in International Journal of Happiness and Development, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2016September 26, 2016 - 11:32 am
- Alumni Sanjay Raja to discuss the UK economyOctober 7, 2016 - 8:40 am
- Dr Paul Fisher presents “What should we (not) expect of central banks?”September 28, 2016 - 10:42 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 26th October 2016September 19, 2016 - 8:00 am
- Dr Sue Pell has been invited to present the paper “Research at the Intersection of Archives and Cities: Using Activist Archives in the Study of Urban Struggle”September 14, 2016 - 1:51 pm