Discover student life at Richmond
As a highly international, diverse University, there are plenty of events and activities which means there is always something taking place for everyone, here’s a flavour of what’s happening:
- Our campus in Chiswick Park is set in a vibrant community with cosmopolitan Chiswick on the doorstep offering easy access to a diverse range of shops, pubs, restaurants and bars
- Our super-connected Student Affairs team ensure that Richmond students have access to discounted tickets for West End shows, sporting matches, London Fashion Week, museum exhibitions, music events and more
- We offer a wide range of clubs and societies which are a great way to meet new people and learn skills. From academic groups to student magazines and entrepreneurial societies, there’s something for everyone. Plus, the Student Affairs team can help you start your own.
- At Richmond we hold various campaign and awareness events including our Health & Wellness Week each semester. Previous health and wellness events have included therapy dogs, social media campaigns, coffee chat & cake, crafter noon, boot camp class and a meditation class.
- The Richmond Leadership Academy is our programme for all students who want to build their employability and leadership experience. The Academy supports you in four core areas:
- Personal skills
- Volunteer and work experience
- Workshop and seminar participation
- Campus leadership