Dr Parviz Dabir-Alai, professor of economics, has been invited to an invitation-only seminar organised by the Commonwealth Commission to discuss the role of doctoral training to the economic development of member States. Dr Dabir-Alai has been working with the Commission for several years now as an academic assessor. In this capacity he is regularly called upon to comment on support applications for PhD applications in economics at British universities. At the seminar he will be working with colleagues from the Universities of Southampton, Oxford, Glasgow and elsewhere.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson writes in the Huffington Post on one of the hottest fashion brands this yearDecember 8, 2016 - 2:34 pm
- Universities of Northampton and Richmond hold sixth joint fantasy symposiumDecember 8, 2016 - 12:23 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the Selangor International Halal Conference, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 29, 2016 - 2:48 pm
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am