Dr Parviz Dabir-Alai, professor of economics, has been invited to participate in a roundtable discussion on January 19th, organised by the ESCP Business School (ranked 4th internationally for its Masters programmes in the 2016 FT lists) to discuss the impact of BREXIT on the higher education landscape. The key themes will include the likely impacts of BREXIT on Business Schools as well as on academic cooperation between institutions in general and explore both their short-term and long-term effects.
- Richmond, The American International University in London is delighted to welcome Richmond Chamber of Commerce members on campus for the next Chamber Business EveningMarch 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am