The Vision: to be an international university offering high quality undergraduate and postgraduate education, research excellence and public engagement.
Our Mission: to deliver this vision, the Richmond Mission is to pursue the following commitments:
- A commitment to internationalism, cosmopolitanism and diversity in all endeavours of the university.
- A commitment to excellence in teaching and learning and the provision of a high quality student experience for an international student body.
- A commitment to high quality interdisciplinary research and scholarship.
- A commitment by faculty, staff and students to provide service to the community and to the development of globally active citizens.
- A commitment to engage with local, national and international business and to develop graduates prepared for employability and leadership in the global economy.
Richmond Shared Values:
- Freedom of thought and expression: We believe it is the purpose of the university to discuss, critique, debate and educate in an open and positive manner.
- Inclusiveness: We aspire to include all people and opinions in the life of the university.
- Diversity: We celebrate the diversity of all members of the university community.
- Professionalism and integrity: We aim to be effective, efficient and ethical in all aspects of our work.
- Responsibility: We accept that our actions have impact on others and we aim to make a positive difference to the world around us through equitable engagement