BA Degree in International Relations
Open University validated as BA (HONS) Social Sciences: International Relations with Combined Studies
This major examines the historical, ideological, economic and political aspects of international affairs. The program familiarizes students with the central concerns of international relations – foreign policy analysis, international organizations, strategic studies, diplomacy, international political economy, international law and international relations theory. Classroom-based instruction is supplemented by opportunities to participate in comprehensive overseas research and discussion trips. The major provides an excellent foundation for careers in international organizations, government agencies, the diplomatic service, international business and finance and international media. It also prepares students for more specialized graduate studies in international relations.
The Richmond core curriculum course requirements (34-41 credits)
Click here for more information.
- Programme Specification for BA International Relations Spring 2013
- Degree Planner/GCL for students who started in September 2013
- Degree Planner/GCL form -- for students who started in September 2012/January 2013 or later
- Degree Planner/GCL form - for students who started in September 2010 or later.
- Degree Planner/GCL form - for students who started in September 2009 or later.