On 16th November Surrey based recruitment company, Admore, sent a team to help first year students taking the Transitions: London Calling course to turn their CV’s into documents ready to be developed for the world of work. Students were able to share their objectives with an expert, and learn how their volunteering and extra curricular experience, as well as their academic achievements, can make them stand out to a future employer.
- Rafal Soborski co-authors a chapter in The Routledge Handbook of EuroscepticismOctober 18, 2017 - 10:51 am
- ‘Isn’t it finally time we took Media Studies seriously?’ asks Richmond’s Assistant Professor of International Journalism Louise Byrne in the Times Higher EducationOctober 18, 2017 - 8:47 am
- Paul Rekret publishes new book, Derrida and Foucault: Philosophy, Politics, PolemicsOctober 17, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Promoting Psychology Students’ Critical Thinking Skills: Challenges and OpportunitiesOctober 18, 2017 - 10:56 am
- Fantasy Apocalypse – A One-Day Joint Symposium of all things Science Fiction, fantasy and horror with The University of Northampton and Richmond The American International University in LondonOctober 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- On Friday 13th October, one member of the electro comedy duo Cassetteboy will speak in Dr. Nicola Mann’s AVC 4205 Introduction to Visual Culture class. Cassetteboy are known for their ‘mashups’ of celebrities such as David Cameron and Alan Sugar.October 9, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 24th November 2017October 2, 2017 - 2:16 pm