The Department of Psychology is delighted to announce that the British Psychological Society has granted accreditation for students entering on the Psychology programme in 2016/17. The Society will be visiting the University within the next academic year to confirm on-going accreditation of the programme. The accreditation is a high-quality benchmarking process that is defined and delivered in partnership with psychologists from other Higher Education Institutions. Most importantly, it gives Richmond Psychology graduates the opportunity to gain Graduate and/or Chartered Membership of the Society and access to the widest range of training, development and employment opportunities.
- Richmond, The American International University in London is delighted to welcome Richmond Chamber of Commerce members on campus for the next Chamber Business EveningMarch 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am