The Department of Psychology is delighted to announce that the British Psychological Society has granted accreditation for students entering on the Psychology programme in 2016/17. The Society will be visiting the University within the next academic year to confirm on-going accreditation of the programme. The accreditation is a high-quality benchmarking process that is defined and delivered in partnership with psychologists from other Higher Education Institutions. Most importantly, it gives Richmond Psychology graduates the opportunity to gain Graduate and/or Chartered Membership of the Society and access to the widest range of training, development and employment opportunities.
- Professor Simon Goldsworthy contributes guest blog to Higher Education Policy Institute websiteMay 15, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Richmond Hosts a successful first ‘Update TV Skills’ Symposium (22th April 2017)May 15, 2017 - 9:11 am
- Richmond ALUM and Professor of the summer British Fantasy class shortlisted for major new literary awardMay 5, 2017 - 11:16 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 9th June 2017May 17, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- CSPI Brexit/General Election event on evening of 25 MayMay 15, 2017 - 9:22 am
- The Wellbeing Research Centre’s round-table discussion on the environment takes place on June 16th 2017May 12, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Art, Design & Media Senior Projects Exhibition Opening April 20thApril 6, 2017 - 2:11 pm