Richmond’S Chinese Professor George Zhang was invited to speak at a recent Chinese teachers development conference organised by the UCD Confucius Institute for Ireland between 8 and 9 January 2015 in Dublin. His talk was on benchmarking Chinese based upon the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and its implications for the teaching of Chinese in Europe. Professor Zhang was the coordinator of the EU funded European Benchmarking Chinese Language project (EBCL: 2010-12) between 2010 and 2011.
- Rafal Soborski co-authors a chapter in The Routledge Handbook of EuroscepticismOctober 18, 2017 - 10:51 am
- ‘Isn’t it finally time we took Media Studies seriously?’ asks Richmond’s Assistant Professor of International Journalism Louise Byrne in the Times Higher EducationOctober 18, 2017 - 8:47 am
- Paul Rekret publishes new book, Derrida and Foucault: Philosophy, Politics, PolemicsOctober 17, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Promoting Psychology Students’ Critical Thinking Skills: Challenges and OpportunitiesOctober 18, 2017 - 10:56 am
- Fantasy Apocalypse – A One-Day Joint Symposium of all things Science Fiction, fantasy and horror with The University of Northampton and Richmond The American International University in LondonOctober 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- On Friday 13th October, one member of the electro comedy duo Cassetteboy will speak in Dr. Nicola Mann’s AVC 4205 Introduction to Visual Culture class. Cassetteboy are known for their ‘mashups’ of celebrities such as David Cameron and Alan Sugar.October 9, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 24th November 2017October 2, 2017 - 2:16 pm