Richmond’S Chinese Professor George Zhang was invited to speak at a recent Chinese teachers development conference organised by the UCD Confucius Institute for Ireland between 8 and 9 January 2015 in Dublin. His talk was on benchmarking Chinese based upon the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and its implications for the teaching of Chinese in Europe. Professor Zhang was the coordinator of the EU funded European Benchmarking Chinese Language project (EBCL: 2010-12) between 2010 and 2011.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the Selangor International Halal Conference, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 29, 2016 - 2:48 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the OIC Asian Trade and Economic Forum in MalaysiaNovember 28, 2016 - 10:24 am
- The Sir Cyril Taylor EndowmentNovember 28, 2016 - 10:13 am
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am