June 12 the first cohort of Visiting Richmond Fellows arrived on campus for the start of their two week residency fellowships. Sponsored by AIFS and Richmond the American International University in London the Fellows are in London to conduct research for upcoming UK-based projects which were shortlisted from a large number of partner university applications. Next week the fellows will be presenting, alongside Richmond faculty, at a symposium that is open to the academic community here at large and which is intended to initiate collaborative projects with Richmond colleagues (the conference programme can be found here). It is hoped that this fellowship will be an annual event which AIFS and Richmond can continue to sponsor for their international partners.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson writes in the Huffington Post on one of the hottest fashion brands this yearDecember 8, 2016 - 2:34 pm
- Universities of Northampton and Richmond hold sixth joint fantasy symposiumDecember 8, 2016 - 12:23 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the Selangor International Halal Conference, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 29, 2016 - 2:48 pm
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am