Richmond visual arts faculty and MA Visual Arts Management and Curating students participated in the ARTROOMS 2017 Art Fair 20-23 January 2017, a relatively young fair on the London art events calendar offering an innovative platform for independent artists, set within the Meliá White House luxury hotel. On Saturday, Dr. Oonagh Murphy held a workshop for artists entitled ‘Developing Your Digital Footprint: A Workshop for Emerging Artists, and on Sunday Dr. Nicola Mann conducted, ‘Artist Residencies: How to Look, Apply, Complete and Reflect’. Finally, on Sunday evening, Dr. Alex Seago and Dr. Robert J. Wallis chaired a series of ‘Artist Dialogues’ in which pairs of artists discussed their work.
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post Brexit 27.03.2017March 28, 2017 - 10:18 am
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the December 2016 Thailand Halal Assembly in BangkokMarch 27, 2017 - 9:35 am
- Richmond, The American International University in London is delighted to welcome Richmond Chamber of Commerce members on campus for the next Chamber Business EveningMarch 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am