Richmond visual arts faculty and MA Visual Arts Management and Curating students participated in the ARTROOMS 2017 Art Fair 20-23 January 2017, a relatively young fair on the London art events calendar offering an innovative platform for independent artists, set within the Meliá White House luxury hotel. On Saturday, Dr. Oonagh Murphy held a workshop for artists entitled ‘Developing Your Digital Footprint: A Workshop for Emerging Artists, and on Sunday Dr. Nicola Mann conducted, ‘Artist Residencies: How to Look, Apply, Complete and Reflect’. Finally, on Sunday evening, Dr. Alex Seago and Dr. Robert J. Wallis chaired a series of ‘Artist Dialogues’ in which pairs of artists discussed their work.
- Professor Simon Goldsworthy contributes guest blog to Higher Education Policy Institute websiteMay 15, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Richmond Hosts a successful first ‘Update TV Skills’ Symposium (22th April 2017)May 15, 2017 - 9:11 am
- Richmond ALUM and Professor of the summer British Fantasy class shortlisted for major new literary awardMay 5, 2017 - 11:16 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 9th June 2017May 17, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- CSPI Brexit/General Election event on evening of 25 MayMay 15, 2017 - 9:22 am
- The Wellbeing Research Centre’s round-table discussion on the environment takes place on June 16th 2017May 12, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Art, Design & Media Senior Projects Exhibition Opening April 20thApril 6, 2017 - 2:11 pm