Our final performance was a collaboration with an amazing group that has been one of the highlights of my journey at Richmond University. Being able to work with the staff and course director at the Globe was an amazing opportunity that words cannot do justice. It’s an experience that resonates with you and fortifies your concept of theatre and the performing arts.
- Diverse Learning: The challenges and opportunities of working with dyslexic, dyspraxic and dyscalculic students.October 4, 2016 - 3:45 pm
- Paul Rekret’s work included in new book, Between Foucault and DerridaSeptember 30, 2016 - 1:24 pm
- ”In Search of Value: Early civilisations and Athenian thought” published in International Journal of Happiness and Development, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2016September 26, 2016 - 11:32 am
- Alumni Sanjay Raja to discuss the UK economyOctober 7, 2016 - 8:40 am
- Dr Paul Fisher presents “What should we (not) expect of central banks?”September 28, 2016 - 10:42 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 26th October 2016September 19, 2016 - 8:00 am
- Dr Sue Pell has been invited to present the paper “Research at the Intersection of Archives and Cities: Using Activist Archives in the Study of Urban Struggle”September 14, 2016 - 1:51 pm