Richard McCarthy is the Executive Director of Slow Food USA. He embodies the phrase “think globally; act locally”. After Hurricane Katrina, Richard played a key role in restarting the local agricultural economy in the New Orleans area and was named a “Hero of the New South” in 2012 by Southern Living Magazine. He earned his bachelor’s degree at Richmond, The American International University in London.
- Paul Rekret’s essay “Affect & Politics: A Critical Assessment” published in new book on Politics and EmotionJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson meets with the Indonesian Minister of Tourism Arief Yahya at the World Travel Market in London’s ExCel exhibition arena, to celebrate the launch of a new tourism campaign on London taxisJanuary 9, 2017 - 2:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson is interviewed and quoted in a two-part industry consumer behaviour report published by research consultancy firm Canvas8. 22nd November 2016January 4, 2017 - 4:23 pm
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am