Adjunct Professor Richard Bevan has been awarded the Gold Medal in Fine Art by the National Eisteddfod of Wales for his films, attracting a £5000 award. He produced 16mm films that include the film projectors as a central part of the work. Richard said: “The films have relatively unconventional forms – as long as two hours of a loop within a cinema, or as short as 13 seconds as the only work within a gallery.” Bevan’s films will be exhibited and he will feature in BBC 4 programme.
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson writes in the Huffington Post on one of the hottest fashion brands this yearDecember 8, 2016 - 2:34 pm
- Universities of Northampton and Richmond hold sixth joint fantasy symposiumDecember 8, 2016 - 12:23 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson speaks at the Selangor International Halal Conference, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 29, 2016 - 2:48 pm
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am