Richmond Professor George X Zhang was invited to give a talk on Chinese language competence framework and teaching of Chinese for a professional development programme organised by the Confucius Institute based at La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy between 6 and 7 April. About eighty participants from Italy and neighbouring countries attended the programme. The European Association of Chinese Teaching (EACT), of which Professor Zhang is a vice president responsible for the professional development of its members, was an institutional partner for the programme. For more details please click here.
- Professor Simon Goldsworthy contributes guest blog to Higher Education Policy Institute websiteMay 15, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Richmond Hosts a successful first ‘Update TV Skills’ Symposium (22th April 2017)May 15, 2017 - 9:11 am
- Richmond ALUM and Professor of the summer British Fantasy class shortlisted for major new literary awardMay 5, 2017 - 11:16 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 9th June 2017May 17, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- CSPI Brexit/General Election event on evening of 25 MayMay 15, 2017 - 9:22 am
- The Wellbeing Research Centre’s round-table discussion on the environment takes place on June 16th 2017May 12, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Art, Design & Media Senior Projects Exhibition Opening April 20thApril 6, 2017 - 2:11 pm