The Richmond University MBA aims to deliver a programme that will equip students with the key technical competencies companies expect and the critical skills that global organisations value above all: the ability to work with, and lead, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams; to think creatively about complex problems; and engage and create your own knowledge networks to generate innovative solutions.
Our faculty benefits from global industry experience and will provide students with a solid foundation in strategic business management.
If you are looking for an MBA that offers a values-led curriculum focused on leadership, innovation and best practice – choose the Richmond MBA.
Optional Accredited Internship
The Internship Programme integrates theory with practice. Students will be challenged to relate classroom situations to the workplace, make contacts which may prove valuable to their future employment prospects, and gain confidence in their capabilities, creativity and communication skills. Internships are designed to be both demanding and rewarding. The internship will provide an opportunity to deploy the skills learned on courses in a real world setting, as students produce an assessed record of their experiences.
Why study on the MBA at Richmond
- Small group teaching
- Dynamic, passionate, and highly qualified academic staff, who are experts in their field
- Regular guest speakers from various different sectors and industries including the Financial Services and Professional Service Firms
- Additional academic support, mentoring, and careers guidance
- US accreditation
- Influential and supportive alumni from across the globe
- Located in the attractive South Kensington Central London campus
Faculty who teach on this programme: