Founded in 1879, Curry College is a private, four-year, liberal arts-based institution located on a wooded 131-acre campus in Milton, MA, just seven miles from downtown Boston. It offers twenty undergraduate majors and more than 65 minors and concentrations, with pre-professional preparation and four graduate programs in business administration, criminal justice, education and nursing.
Why study at Curry?
- The small classes at this New England College enable instructors to identify student strengths and talents. With an average class size of 19 and a 10:1 student – faculty ratio, professors are able to directly relate with class members.
- The most popular majors at Curry College include: Business Administration and Management, Communication and Media Studies and Psychology.
- The campus’ close proximity to the Boston area means you have exceptional access to the full range of Boston’s historical, cultural, intellectual entertainment and social activities, including legendary sports teams such as Red Sox baseball at famed Fenway Park, Patriots football, Celtics basketball, and Bruins ice hockey.
- It offers a wide range of welcoming groups and exciting activities to engage the entire campus community, including more than 35 student clubs and organizations, Student Government Association (SGA), Student Entertainment and Events(SEE), all-campus programming group and Student Ambassadors.
Iowa State University is a flagship university of the Iowa university system. A public land-grant and space-grant research university located in Ames, Iowa, United States. Until 1959 it was known as the Iowa State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. ISU is classified as a Research University with very high research activity (RU/VH) by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. The University is a group member of the prestigious American Association of Universities and the Universities Research Association, and a charter member of the Big 12 Conference.
Why study at ISU?
- Breakthroughs at Iowa State changing the world are in the areas of human, social, economic, and environmental sustainability; new materials and processes for biomedical as well as industrial applications; nutrition, health and wellness for humans and animals; transportation and infrastructure; food safety and security; plant and animal sciences; information and decision sciences and renewable energies.
- The focus on technology has led directly to many research patents and inventions including the first binary computer (the ABC), Maytag blue cheese, the round hay baler and many more.
- Iowa State’s eight colleges today offer more than 100 undergraduate majors and 200 fields of study leading to graduate and professional degrees. The academic programme at ISU includes a vigorous liberal arts education and some of the world’s leading research in the biological and physical sciences.
- Located on a lush, 2,000 acres (8.1 km2) campus, the university has grown considerably from its roots as an agricultural college and model farm and is recognized internationally today for its comprehensive research programs that are especially interdisciplinary.
King’s Western University College is a Catholic educational institution affiliated with The University of Western Ontario (Western). Founded in 1954, the College provides general and honors degree programs in the liberal arts, social sciences, and social work, and a master’s degree in social work. King’s is a Catholic University College committed to the ongoing creation of a vital academic community animated by a Christian love of learning and the pursuit of truth. The College strives to foster an environment based on open inquiry, Christian values and service to the larger community.
Why study at King’s?
- Small classes, intensive student-faculty interaction, quality programs, comprehensive student services and a sense of community create an excellent environment for students.
- It is renowned as a centre of teaching excellence positioned in the top rank of institutions of higher learning in Canada for the quality of its teaching faculty.
- Firmly rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition, the college seeks to nurture and challenge students and the wider community in order to bring all into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. To this end, the college provides programs and services in the areas of advocacy, catechesis, evangelization, community life, prayer and worship, justice and peace, leadership development and spiritual and pastoral counseling.
- London is Canada’s tenth largest city with a population of just over 350,000 and is known as the ‘forest city’ due to the extensive forests, green spaces, over 200 parks and many kilometers of bike trails running throughout.
Mount St. Mary’s College is an independent, Catholic, liberal arts college which provides a values-based undergraduate education for women, as well as innovative programs for professional men and women on two historic campuses in Los Angeles. The Mount is the only Catholic college primarily for women in the western United States. It is also nationally recognized for its academic programs, its culturally diverse student body, and its focus on preparing the next generation of citizen leaders.
Why study at Mount St.Mary’s?
- Mount St. Mary’s bachelor of arts or sciences degree programs span an amazing array of academic possibilities – more than thirty different majors and minors await, from a top nursing school to recognized degree programs in political science, education, biology, film and traditional liberal arts.
- In-class instruction is matched with externships where you take the classroom into the real world for an unparalleled educational experience.
- Whether you live on campus or off campus, your involvement in student life is rich and full. Resident students can have it all-a home away from home, a great experience making new friends in the residence halls, proximity to computers and the library and the chance to hang out with fellow scholars and sisters.
- The Student Programming office offers fun and dynamic co-curricular programs and activities with the purpose of enriching student life and encouraging student involvement on campus.
- As a Catholic College, spiritual traditions are steeped in both Catholic intellectual heritage and the roots of our founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, but students of every faith tradition are welcomed.
Pace University is a private university in the New York metropolitan area with campuses in New York City and Westchester County, New York. The New York City campus is located in lower Manhattan, in the heart of the city, while the Westchester campus is spread across 200 acres in Briarcliff. Campus life on both campuses allows students to take part in intramural sport, business and professional societies and cultural clubs. PACE specialises in Theatre, Business, Screenwriting, Media Arts and more, and allows students to make international connections and networks in a global city. PACE offers more than 100 undergraduate programs and over 3000 classes, allowing Richmond students to choose from a wide breadth of academic options.
Why study at PACE University?
- PACE University’s is committed to providing a global perspective for all students
- With a total enrolment of just under 13,000, the university offers a big American school feel while maintaining small class sizes averaging 19 students and communicative, helpful faculty/student interaction.
- There are over 100 majors and minors offering a wide variety of courses available to Richmond students during their time at PACE.
- Have the opportunity to live and study in New York City, another global hub that provides limitless opportunities to network and job-hunt with business leaders and influencers.
- Get involved and become a member of one of the 55+ clubs and societies that PACE offers. In addition, take in a student production or visit one of the many museums or galleries NYC has to offer. For the sports fans, NYC is home to 2 professional baseball teams, 2 American football teams, 2 European football clubs, 2 hockey teams and 2 basketball teams so there will always be a match on no matter the sport!
- For those at the Westchester campus, there are 60+ clubs and societies to choose from in addition to a Health and Fitness centre. University sports take place on this campus and include anything from baseball and basketball to swimming and diving and lacrosse.
The University of North Florida is located in Jacksonville, in Northeast Florida. Jacksonville is a great urban option, with museums, beaches, dining and wildlife reserves on offer. With over 16,000 students, UNF offers Richmond students to experience a large American campus. With many classes to choose from, UNF still offers a personalised approach, with a 1:18 faculty to student ratio. In addition an excellent academic opportunity, UNF also offers Richmond students the chance to participate in American campus culture and to engage with the UNF spirit – Go Ospreys! Sport teams include baseball, basketball, tennis and volleyball, with plenty of opportunities to cheer on student athletes. UNF is a great option for students interested in exploring a unique American state and engaging with Southeastern USA.
Why Study at UNF?
- With a plethora of majors and minors, there are many classes available for Richmond students in areas such as Fine Arts, Sciences and Education.
- Get involved in the Osprey school spirit and perfect “The Swoop”, a key UNF school spirit tradition
- Experience a lively campus atmosphere with the Osprey Productions team putting on a series of events, including concerts featuring B.oB, Jason Derulo, Ludacris, Twenty One Pilots and many more! In addition, organized beach and pool parties are the norm at this warm and sunny campus.
- Get involved cheering on the sports teams with programs such as Beach Volleyball and Swimming taking advantage of the near-constant Florida sun!
- With a student to faculty ratio of 20:1 and an average class size of 32, this 15,839 student university offers the true large American college experience while having personalized, hands-on approach in each course.
- With 1,400 acres of land including beautiful tidal forests, the campus setting is tranquil and offers a relaxing and encouraging beach atmosphere.
Enjoy the wonders of contemporary Mexico! Founded in 1984 by Archbishop Manuel Castro Ruiz, Universidad Anahuac Mayab provides a combination of an educational and cultural environment. Located in Merida, known as the ‘White City’, students can enjoy the colonial surroundings along with Mayan ruins, protected wildlife reserves and coastal opportunities. Enjoy the cultural uniqueness of the Yucatán, including cuisine, architecture, open air markets and Hispanic culture. The university has 3,100 students making it the perfect setting for students who work better in small, tight-knit groups. The region of Mérida offers a beautiful backdrop to your studies, located close to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The university offers great programs in Business, Accounting, Law, Tourism and more!
Why Study at Universidad Anahuac Mayab in Southeast Mexico?
- Take in the beautiful location of Southeast Mexico in the Yucatan capital of Merida, the hub of economic, tourist and educational activities in the region.
- Faculty at Anahuac Mayab have hold high degrees in their respective fields helping to encourage students to their highest potential.
- With strong Christian, and specifically Catholic, roots, the university provides education based on the values of Christian humanism.
- Facilities at the university include a large Computer Centre where students can work and study, a large Cumbres Club for sports to include tennis, football and swimming. Additionally, there are coffee shops located throughout campus for gathering with friends.
- As a student, you can participate in a variety of workshops to include photography, dance and cooking.
Quest University Canada is Canada’s first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. Quest offers only one degree, a Bachelors of Arts and Sciences, and focuses entirely on excellence in undergraduate education. It is accredited by the Degree Quality Assessment Board (DQAB) under the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, following a rigorous review of policies and programs. It is registered as a British Columbia Education Quality Assurance (EQA) approved post-secondary institution.
Why study at Quest?
- Maximum 20 students in a class, the average class size is 15.
- Courses are scheduled on a “Block Plan” where students take one course at a time for three-and-a-half weeks.
- Small, interactive, seminar-style classes, in which faculty lead students through discussions and activities.
- 12:1 student to faculty ratio.
- Situated on a 60-acre hill-top campus on the edge of Garibaldi Provincial Park in Squamish, British Columbia.
- The campus, overlooking the spectacular Tantalus mountain range and Howe Sound, includes 5 residence halls, library, academic building, university services building, and recreation centre.
- Close proximity to both the city of Vancouver (1 hour) and Whistler Ski Resort (45 minutes).