Vesalius College, Belgium
Vesalius College, also known commonly as VeCo, is a Liberal Arts college situated in the heart of Brussels, Belgium. As the centre of the European Community, Brussels is the ideal place for students of varying interests and major areas of study to enrich their undergraduate experience. Located in the heart of Brussels, Vesalius College allows students to get the most out of the city while studying. Over 300 international students of over 50 nationalities attend Vesalius College every semester, providing a truly cosmopolitan and culturally enriching environment. With class instruction in English, associated with a Dutch-language university and located in a French/Dutch bilingual city, Vesalius College offers something for everyone.
Why study at Vesalius?
- Classes are small and interactive, with no more than 25-35 students per class, sometimes as low as five or six, and personalized attention from professors.
- Study abroad students can benefit from specialty seminars and workshops that feature some of the key decision-makers and opinion leaders in the European Union and that are held at the College.
- Vesalius College also offers a unique programme that provides insight into the changing nature and fundamental challenges of contemporary security issues from a distinct Brussels perspective.
EDC Paris, France
EDC Paris is a unique business school. Unique because it is owned by 250 alumni, all business leaders. Backed by 60 years of experience, EDC Paris is ranked among the top 35 French business schools and one of the very top undergraduate business schools. It is a totally independent school which possesses its own entrance examination. Though academic ability is crucial, the juries also attach great importance to the values that must guide businesses: ambition and respect, drive, a search for excellence ethics and solidarity.
Why Study at EDC?
- Classes taught in English and French.
- Located just 10 minutes from the Champs Elysées and at the foot of France’s tallest skyscraper, EDC Paris, La Défense thrives in Europe’s leading business district.
- 19 international dual degrees are offered.
- Dual-degree agreements with institutions in France and abroad.
- 20% of EDC graduates start up their own company within five years of graduating from the school and 80% land their first job immediately after obtaining their diploma.
ISG – International Business School Paris, France
The Institut Supérieur de Gestion (ISG) is one of Europe’s leading business schools and was one of the first to offer English-taught, international BBA and MBA programmes in Paris, France. Founded as a non-profit organization by a group of prominent French corporate executives in 1967, the school has more than 60 nationalities today and welcomes students from all across the globe. With a long record of educational innovation, the Institut Supérieur de Gestion use Anglo-Saxon methods of higher education and adjust them to fit international needs.
Why study at ISG?
- More than 60 % of the graduates from the Institut Supérieur de Gestion’s International Programme have positions of international stature and 13% have created their own companies.
- Developed in a truly international spirit, this education provides all nationalities and cultures an opportunity to express themselves. The time they spend at school is also time spent discovering one another, working together, sharing experiences and laying the foundations of their future social and professional network.
- Both the BBA and the MBA programmes are taught in English by a faculty of highly qualified instructors most of whom are native English speakers and the Institut Supérieur de Gestion is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is a member of EFMD.
- The school believe in providing a multicultural environment in order to foster intellectual development and have students coming from all across the globe to study at the Paris campus.
DEREE – The American College of Greece Athens, Greece
Located in Athens, and originally founded in 1875 Smyrna, DEREE – The American College of Greece is the oldest American accredited college in Europe and the largest private institution in Greece. ACG is an independent, coeducational community of a talented and motivated student body and accomplished faculty, with a commitment to exceptional undergraduate instruction.
Why study at DEREE?
- Students in virtually any academic major can find courses to apply towards graduation in their home institution.
- All classes at ACG are taught in English.
- Transferring credits is easy because ACG is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the US and its degree programs are also validated by the Open University, UK.
- ACG offers a holistic student experience with a full range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs.
- ACG’s student residences, built for the 2004 US Olympic team, provide a comfortable and enriching living environment.
CEU San Pablo University, Spain
Located in Madrid, Spain, CEU San Pablo University offers the opportunity to study in a world-class city with limitless opportunities. The university has been ranked among the Top 5 Universities in Spain consistently with international projects with over 200 higher education institutions across the globe. In addition, CEU San Pablo has a Catholic affiliation, although accepts students from all faiths. The university offers programs in Law, Economics, Business, Humanities and Technology, offering Richmond students a wide variety of courses from which to choose. With an international student body of degree seekers, the university also offers a strong study abroad and exchange culture, with students coming from around the world to take advantage of CEU San Pablo’s offerings. With students from Europe, Australia, America and more, Richmond students who study at CEU San Pablo are assured a global experience. Richmond’s partnership agreement with CEU San Pablo covers both the Humanities and the Business Faculties. Students have the opportunity to take both Spanish language and English language modules, and students can also improve their language skills by taking classes in Spanish Language, ranging from beginning to advanced.
Why Study at CEU San Pablo in Madrid, Spain?
- Course offered at San Pablo include business, economic, marketing and finance helping you to complete your Richmond degree.
- The capital of Spain, Madrid offers a vibrant city setting boasting many historical sites, museums, restaurants and nightlife.
- San Pablo is located on the edge of Madrid offering a quiet setting for studying, but easy access to the city centre with public transportation located all around the university.
Franklin University, Switzerland
Franklin University Switzerland is located on a hillside above Lugano, the principal city of Switzerland’s southernmost Italian-speaking canton of Ticino. An American liberal arts institution in an international environment, Franklin is fully accredited in the United States by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and in Switzerland by the Swiss University Conference.
Franklin places extraordinary emphasis on cross-cultural perspectives, an emphasis designed to affect the direction and meaning of a student’s college experience, life and career. A commitment to courses of study that are international in perspective and cross-cultural in content has been the cornerstone of their educational mission since their founding in 1969.
Why study at Franklin?
- It offers a unique and innovative approach to liberal arts education, characterized by an emphasis on international exposure and experiential learning in a culturally diverse environment.
- The exceptional student-faculty ratio makes learning at Franklin University Switzerland an intensive and personal endeavor.
- While the University is dedicated to the values of liberal education, Franklin also recognizes the need to introduce students to the professional world through specific courses, guest lectures and co-curricular activities
- Franklin has residences on campus but also provides housing close to the center of Lugano for a more independent lifestyle
- All students, including semester and year-abroad students, are required to participate in an Academic Travel course. Academic Travel courses may carry three credits or one credit. Academic Travel classes are taught by faculty members and are fully related to the academic expertise of the individual professor and to his or her particular knowledge or experience of a given country or area.
*Please note that Richmond students who want to spend a semester at Franklin will have to take a Leave of Absences and pay Franklin’s tuition and accommodation fees. Franklin does provide a discount for its Richmond partner. Please contact Richmond Office of International Programmes for more information.