Richmond Professor of International Political Economy, Michael Keating was keynote speaker to the The Oil, Finance and Shipping Symposium on 31 August at the University of Greenwich. The title of Michael’s talk was ‘Global Energy Governance: Characteristics of a Fourth Era in the Making’. Michael is most recently the co-author of the Global Energy Challenge and co-editor of Dynamics of Energy Governance in Europe and Russia.
- Paul Rekret’s essay “Affect & Politics: A Critical Assessment” published in new book on Politics and EmotionJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson meets with the Indonesian Minister of Tourism Arief Yahya at the World Travel Market in London’s ExCel exhibition arena, to celebrate the launch of a new tourism campaign on London taxisJanuary 9, 2017 - 2:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson is interviewed and quoted in a two-part industry consumer behaviour report published by research consultancy firm Canvas8. 22nd November 2016January 4, 2017 - 4:23 pm
- ‘How do young people see the world?’ Yemi Babington-Ashaye, Head of Global Shapers Community at the World Economic ForumNovember 29, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Undergraduate Open Day – 10th February 2017November 28, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Richmond’s Sixth Annual Fantasy SymposiumNovember 23, 2016 - 10:05 am
- Reflections and Projections: The New Administration and the World conference (January 27, 2017)November 22, 2016 - 11:19 am