Legalisation of Richmond Documents

Richer London

An International Education,
A London Location,
A Global Future

Legalisation of Richmond Documents

Students requiring any of their Richmond documents (diplomas, transcripts etc.) to be legalized for use outside of the UK will need to obtain an Apostille.

Apostilles from the Delaware Secretary of State are available to all Richmond graduates.

Apostilles from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office are available to students who graduated in May 1993 or later.

The legal status of US-issued and UK-issued apostilles is the same.

Please download the attached documents for detailed information about this process. If applying in the UK, you may wish to append a copy of UK instructions to your postal application to the FCO to avoid any confusion concerning the University’s status.

Legalisation Instructions (US) Dec 2016
Legalisation Instructions (UK) Feb 2017