Dr Martin D. Brown took part in the ‘Exploring Experiences of Repression in the USSR and Communist Eastern Europe’ conference organised by Dr Kelly Hignett held at Leeds Beckett University on 20 January 2017. Dr Brown chaired a panel on State Strategies of Control in Communist East Europe with Polish and Bulgarian participants. Attendees included researchers and academics from Bulgaria, Estonia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Romania, the UK and the USA.
- Richmond, The American International University in London is delighted to welcome Richmond Chamber of Commerce members on campus for the next Chamber Business EveningMarch 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Dr. Jonathan A.J. Wilson publishes new findings on why we post SelfiesMarch 22, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Alumni reunions in Dubai (31st March 2017) and New York (8th May 2017)March 20, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- London is Open: Cultural Diplomacy post BrexitMarch 21, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Richmond Fashion Show 2017March 10, 2017 - 9:28 am
- A lecture on Celtic Art by Dr Jody Joy, Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of CambridgeMarch 9, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Dr Nicola Mann and Student Government President to Host ‘Update TV’ Symposium – in Association with RTS London & BBC AcademyMarch 9, 2017 - 10:27 am