Richmond University Clearing 2014
2014 undergraduate places are still available at Richmond.
If you are a UCAS applicant you can apply for these via UCAS in Clearing.
UCAS Applicants: Call our Clearing Hotline 020 8332 9000 now to see if we can offer you a decision in principle straight away.
If have not applied through UCAS: Call us on our admissions hotline 020 8332 9000 now or apply directly to us here.
Tell me more about current places at Richmond
We currently have vacancies in:
- BA Business Administration: Entrepreneurship
- BA Business Administration: Fashion Management & Marketing
- BA Business Administration: Finance
- BA Business Administration: International Business
- BA Business Administration: Marketing
- BA Economics
- BA Financial Economics
- BA International and Development Economics
- BA American Studies (with Optional Study in the USA)
- BA Art, Design, and Media
- BA Art History & Visual Culture
- BA Communications: Marketing Communications And Public Relations
- BA Communications: Media Studies
- BA Communications: Media Production
- BA Development Studies
- BA Film Studies
- BA History
- BA International Journalism & Media
- BA International Relations
- BA Performance and Theatre Arts
- BA Political Science
- BA Psychology
How long is a Richmond degree?
Our programmes are 4 years (8 semesters), however entrants with A levels at grade C and above in relevant subjects can gain exemption from introductory courses and may be able to complete in 7 semesters.
What are your entry requirements?
Students with 280+ UCAS tariff points from A/ AS level, IB, BTEC or equivalent (including Access courses) may be eligible to complete their studies in 7 semesters. Students with a High School Diploma or equivalent (GPA 2.5+) will complete their studies in 4 years (8 semesters).
Well motivated students without these grades may be considered for the full 4 year programme or for our Foundation year.
What about tuition fees and financial support?
Our tuition fees for autumn 2014 entry are £7,700 p.a. for Home/ EU students and £13,500 p.a. for International students. FT Home & EU Richmond undergraduate students are normally eligible, via Student Finance England for a loan of £6,000 p.a. towards tuition fees, while UK students are also normally eligible for a maintenance loan and possibly a maintenance grant from the same source. Thus, while our total tuition fees are similar to many publicly funded UK universities, Home and EU students will normally have to pay £1,700 of this fee directly to the University each year, therefore levels of fee debt on graduation will then be lower.
Scholarships are also available to some entrants.
Link to this page: http://www.richmond.ac.uk/s/1587.aspx