Dr Parviz Dabir-Alai, professor of economics, has been invited to participate in a roundtable discussion on January 19th, organised by the ESCP Business School (ranked 4th internationally for its Masters programmes in the 2016 FT lists) to discuss the impact of BREXIT on the higher education landscape. The key themes will include the likely impacts of BREXIT on Business Schools as well as on academic cooperation between institutions in general and explore both their short-term and long-term effects.
- Professor Simon Goldsworthy contributes guest blog to Higher Education Policy Institute websiteMay 15, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Richmond Hosts a successful first ‘Update TV Skills’ Symposium (22th April 2017)May 15, 2017 - 9:11 am
- Richmond ALUM and Professor of the summer British Fantasy class shortlisted for major new literary awardMay 5, 2017 - 11:16 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 9th June 2017May 17, 2017 - 3:26 pm
- CSPI Brexit/General Election event on evening of 25 MayMay 15, 2017 - 9:22 am
- The Wellbeing Research Centre’s round-table discussion on the environment takes place on June 16th 2017May 12, 2017 - 2:24 pm
- Art, Design & Media Senior Projects Exhibition Opening April 20thApril 6, 2017 - 2:11 pm