Dr Parviz Dabir-Alai, professor of economics, has been invited to participate in a roundtable discussion on January 19th, organised by the ESCP Business School (ranked 4th internationally for its Masters programmes in the 2016 FT lists) to discuss the impact of BREXIT on the higher education landscape. The key themes will include the likely impacts of BREXIT on Business Schools as well as on academic cooperation between institutions in general and explore both their short-term and long-term effects.
- Rafal Soborski co-authors a chapter in The Routledge Handbook of EuroscepticismOctober 18, 2017 - 10:51 am
- ‘Isn’t it finally time we took Media Studies seriously?’ asks Richmond’s Assistant Professor of International Journalism Louise Byrne in the Times Higher EducationOctober 18, 2017 - 8:47 am
- Paul Rekret publishes new book, Derrida and Foucault: Philosophy, Politics, PolemicsOctober 17, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- Promoting Psychology Students’ Critical Thinking Skills: Challenges and OpportunitiesOctober 18, 2017 - 10:56 am
- Fantasy Apocalypse – A One-Day Joint Symposium of all things Science Fiction, fantasy and horror with The University of Northampton and Richmond The American International University in LondonOctober 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- On Friday 13th October, one member of the electro comedy duo Cassetteboy will speak in Dr. Nicola Mann’s AVC 4205 Introduction to Visual Culture class. Cassetteboy are known for their ‘mashups’ of celebrities such as David Cameron and Alan Sugar.October 9, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Undergraduate Open Day – 24th November 2017October 2, 2017 - 2:16 pm