Our libraries are at the heart of your university life where the ‘studying’ part of uni takes place – so that’s why we’re open late during semester and even later at exam times.
They give you a creative study environment with a range of library resources and services, all designed to meet your needs.
- use the latest technology
- access library resources
- book rooms for group work
- get expert support and guidance
What can you do in our libraries?
- Access print and electronic library resources
- Access video, audio and images online.
- Use IT facilities including print, copy and scan.
- Borrow books, DVDs and equipment.
- Get support at the helpdesk.
- Attend study skills workshops and one-to-one meetings.
- Get refreshments and take a break from your work.
Did you know?
Our library resources include access to over
- 60,000 books and DVDs
- 39,000 e-journal titles
- 36,000 newspapers and newswires
Our Library Portal gives you easy access to all the library resources you need to support your studies. Take a look at our subject guides or use Library Searches to find books, journal articles and other resources for your subject.
You can access our excellent range of electronic library resources wherever you’re working. We have a growing selection of e-books, and we try to provide both print and electronic versions of all recommended texts.
Help with using library resources
You’ll receive training to help you develop information literacy skills – finding, evaluating and using information in your academic work.
During opening hours you can get expert help and advice from our staff, whether you’re working on or off campus.
If you’re not a Richmond University student or a member of staff, you can still use our libraries during staffed opening hours.
Please contact us in advance of your visit to confirm opening hours.
Telephone: 020 8332 8210 or e-mail: email@example.com
What you can do
- Browse and read our print collections.
- Make photocopies.
- Use our study spaces.